Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Still alive

It's 12:08 AM, which means it's officially July here. And I just realized I didn't post a single update during the entire month of June.

I probably should go to bed because tomorrow (er, today) is going to be pretty busy, but I really wanted to let all of you know that I'm still here. My life has slowed down considerably in relation to what it was like in May, so now I'm trying to get back on track and catch up on all the things that got neglected over the past weeks and months. I'd reeeeeeaaaalllllly like to be able to spend an entire day writing cards and emails and updating my blog, but even though the tempo of life has slowed down it hasn't come to a complete stop. And because I'm in "get-caught-up" mode, I still feel like I have a full schedule.

More about all of this on Wednesday (I PROMISE!), but for now, a summary:

1) ETM ended
2) Campaign ended
3) Led ladies' Bible study once
4) Working with Michaela and Ingrid on preparing a study of the Lord's Supper for the ladies' class
5) Getting ready to teach Sunday school class for 3- and 4-year olds every week
6) Working with Elsa to continue reading in the Bible with contacts made through the campaign
7) Had first group English Bible study with contacts this (yesterday) evening.

Whew.

Please know, you are loved and appreciated beyond what I can express, even when I don't update my blog as often as I'd like and when I don't respond to emails in a timely manner. Without you, I wouldn't have made it this far. Because of you, I can continue on. This is a team effort, and I think about and pray for my "teammates" regularly.

The time is now 12:34, and I'm heading to bed. Have a good night/evening/afternoon/day. And stayed tuned for more updates to come....

No comments: