Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Something a bit less serious....

After the emotional weightiness and dreariness of yesterday's post, I thought today I'd share something a bit lighter with you.

I recently heard this joke, and while I think it's funny anyway, I enjoyed it more since I actually understood it in German:

Two toothpicks were walking through the woods. Suddenly, one of them noticed a hedgehog walking by.

One toothpick to the other: "I didn't know the bus stopped here."

*buh-dum bum*

See? I told you it was funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont get it. haha

I'm glad to see you've finally posted. And so much! Jim and everyone else is in my prayers. I'm glad to hear the little girl is doing better finally. And i will see about getting the web cam hooked up this weekend and i'll send you an email to let you know. I love you! And keep your head up.